Connect with us

NEWS

Meghan Markle’s As Ever brand sold out quickly upon its launch, but some customers got left in the cold when their orders went through but no stock was available.

Published

on

Meghan Markle’s As Ever brand sold out quickly upon its launch, but some customers got left in the cold when their orders went through but no stock was available.

As Ever brand sold out in less than an hour, but some customers’ orders went unfilled due to high demand.

As Ever’s Limited-Edition Wildflower Honey with Honeycomb sold out so quickly, some shoppers who had their purchases confirmed later learned the stock was already gone, and the order couldn’t be filled.

The As Ever team sent an email to customers with an apology from Markle and a promise of not only a refund, but a free gift from the next product launch.

“My goodness, what a whirlwind this week has been! Thank you so much for the support.

It really means so much to me,” Markle’s note read according to screenshots shared on social media.

I was so sorry to hear about what happened with your order, and that due to overselling we are not able to get you the Limited-Edition Honey.

Please know the team worked very hard in every department and felt just as sad when we learned what had happened,” the letter continued.

“I know it’s not the same limited-edition item you had your heart set on (I would feel the same!) so I would also like to promise you something else: When our next limited-edition drop happens, you won’t just be the first to know… you’ll be the first to receive it. .
.
No need to order, it will come to you in the mail as a gift from me.”The As Ever team also promised in what appears to be the same email that they will be refunding customers’ purchases and “In addition to the refund, please let our customer service team know if there is another item you would like us to send you, free of charge.

We are working on replenishing inventory and will gladly send you an item of your choosing to thank you for your understanding.”

A source told Fox News Digital there was an overwhelming response to the launch, which resulted in a significant spike in site traffic and order volume.

The pace of transactions briefly outpaced the site’s back-end processing, which led to a small number of orders being accepted for a Limited-Edition product that had already sold out.

The source added that the team is proactively reaching out to impacted customers with full refunds, along with a gesture of appreciation – offering a complimentary item of their choice while inventory is being replenished.

The Duchess of Sussex thanked everyone on launch day, writing on Instagram, “Our shelves may be empty, but my heart is full! We sold out in less than one hour and I can’t thank you enough… for celebrating, purchasing, sharing, and believing.

Here we go!”As Ever’s debut line was timed with the release of her Netflix show “With Love, Meghan,” which premiered on March 4.

The former actress was joined by her famous friends and chefs on the show, as she shared her favorite recipes and hosting tips.

The Duchess of Sussex thanked everyone on launch day, writing on Instagram, “Our shelves may be empty, but my heart is full! We sold out in less than one hour and I can’t thank you enough… for celebrating, purchasing, sharing, and believing.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

💥 SHOCKING EXPLOSION: JACK SMITH SLAMS DEVASTATING BOMBSHELLS as T.R.U.M.P CRUMBLES in GOP HEARING CHAOS

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Prince Andrew is said to be preparing to publicly disclose all information in his possession regarding Donald Trump and any past associations with Jeffrey Epstein. Individuals familiar with the matter suggest that these potential revelations could add significant weight to existing inquiries and intensify political and legal pressure surrounding Trump.

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

The U.S. Senate has reportedly secured enough votes to block a proposed election bill backed by former President Donald Trump — setting up another major clash over voting laws ahead of the 2026 midterms.

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

BREAKING: A court has reportedly approved an arrest warrant connected to Ivanka Trump, placing the matter under an intense legal spotlight. The authorization, described in court records, marks a significant procedural step that quickly drew attention from legal observers and political commentators.

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

BREAKING NEWS: Trump STEP DOWN IMMINENT as 43 Senators Vote to END His Term!!

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

BREAKING NEWS 🚨 The Supreme Court has ruled that Donald Trump does NOT have the authority under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) to impose tariffs. According to the court

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

It’s been EXPOSED that the DOJ deleted FOUR interviews with Trump’s underage s*xual assault victim. The interviews were part of a 21-page document created by the FBI in summer 2025 (yep, during Trump’s second presidency). They were hoping this would go unnoticed.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Rep. Ted Lieu: “Donald Trump is unfit to be President of the United States. He is corrupt, a serial liar, and engaged in a cover up of the Epstein files.” 🔥 That’s not subtle.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

🚨 JUST IN: Governor Gavin Newsom is calling for Donald Trump to issue immediate tariff refund checks — with interest — following today’s Supreme Court ruling!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BREAKING: Mike Pence Backs Supreme Court, Rebukes Trump’s Tariff Power Grab!

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Breaking News: The Supreme Court struck down President Trump’s sweeping tariffs on imports from nearly every U.S. trading partner.

Copyright © 2025 USAglobe24