49ers Star Christian McCaffrey’s Mom Jokes They’re ‘Boycotting’ Taylor Swift Until After Super Bowl…

The Super Bowl is looming and superstitions are in high gear — and a certain pop star is finding herself right in the middle of some of them.

On Friday’s episode of the Your Mom podcast, Lisa McCaffrey, mother of San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey, revealed a pact she’d decided on ahead of the big game: no Taylor Swift music.

“We let ourselves have 24 hours to revel in it and now it’s like, ‘Okay, now we’re back at war,’ ” she said of her and her husband Ed McCaffrey’s reactions to their son’s win in the NFC Championship over the Detroit Lions on Jan. 28. “And I refuse to listen to Taylor Swift songs for the next 11 days.”

The reason, of course, has to do with the pop star’s ties to the record-breaking tight end on the team that the 49ers will oppose on Feb. 11: Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Lisa said that she loves Swift, 34, and “the relationship” between her and Kelce, 34, but regardless, she’s “boycotting any T. Swift songs” as a means of supporting her son. She admitted she’ll even go as far as changing the station “if she pops up on the radio.”

It’s not without its challenges, though. “It’s hard for me because I have her on my running playlist and everything,” Lisa admitted. “And my oldest son, Max, and I are big Swifties.”

But in the lead up to Super Bowl LVIII, that doesn’t matter. “Nope, she’s dead to us this week,” Lisa joked.

Lisa and her family are planning to head to Las Vegas to watch the game in person this Sunday, and she revealed that she has Christian’s fiancée Olivia Culpo to thank for the suite-level tickets.

On Friday’s episode of her podcast, Lisa had admitted that no one could “afford” to get a suite for the family to watch the game. “Not even Christian — moneybags over there — nor moneybags Olivia.”