Breaking News: Meghan Markle says in an exclusive interview with the Royal Family, “My lovely husband Prince Harry is the next king.”

Omid Scobie, a friend of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, calls King Charles outdated. Omid Scobie, a royal author, seems to be planning to take a closer look at the British monarchy in his upcoming book, Endgame.

It is speculated that Scobie is misrepresenting Meghan Markle’s views even though the book is billed on Amazon as “a penetrating investigation into the current state of the British monarchy.”

The novel also proposes to show “a prince forced to start a new life after being betrayed by his own family, an unpopular king, a power-hungry heir to the throne, and a queen willing to go to dangerous lengths to preserve her image.”

On Sunday, the insider stated to The Mail, “I’ve been told this is bad, very bad.” Royal aides are unlikely to respond, but if racism is accused, it will undoubtedly be vigorously refuted. According to a source from an American media, there will be bombshell after bombshell in this.

Some people are even claiming that it might identify the individual who asked what color Archie’s skin will be. Given that Omid serves as the unofficial spokesperson for the Sussexes, it is reasonable to predict that this book will generate a great lot of attention on both sides of the Atlantic.