Breaking News: Taylor Swift Hit Back At Kim Kardashian,She wants my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian have endured many ups and downs through the years.

Following Swift and Kanye West’s long history, West’s then-wife Kardashian became part of the narrative in 2015 as Swift publicly reconciled (and then unreconciled) with West.

The drama reached its peak in 2016 as West released “Famous” off his The Life of Pablo album (which made jabs at the “Style” singer) and Kardashian claimed that Swift knew of West’s plans to release the track as she infamously leaked an edited phone call between West and Swift discussing the song before its release. The Internet immediately seemed to side with the reality star, and #KimExposedTaylorParty started trending.

The following year, Swift responded to the drama with her sixth studio album Reputation, which was dominated by snake imagery as she reclaimed the snake emoji posted in her Instagram comments section at the time.

Most recently, Swift reflected on the feud yet again with two new tracks from The Tortured Poets Department: The Anthology, which fans believe are about Kardashian.

Ahead, take a look back at Swift and Kardashian’s relationship through the years, including what they’ve said about the drama.

2009: Kim Kardashian says she “loves” Taylor Swift
Back in 2009, Kardashian spoke with Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet, where they asked her what the No. 1 song her iPod was. She giddily replied that it was “Love Story” by Swift, before adding, “I love Taylor Swift! I’m the biggest Taylor Swift fan.