Breaking News:Superstar singer Taylor Swift passionately declared, “So many people want to trash and break my relationship with Travis Kelce.” I hear you answer a resounding YES if you’re one of my fans and you want my relationship to last and be strong…

Even acknowledged that at one of her Eras Tour shows, he had attempted to ask her out by wearing a friendship bracelet with his phone number on it.even acknowledged that at one of her Eras Tour shows, he had attempted to ask her out by wearing a friendship bracelet with his phone number on it.

Now that Swift has been spotted at two of Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs games, sources close to While the internet buzzed with excitement over Swift’s crossover to the NFL, sources claimed her inner circle is apprehensive of the budding relationship with Kelce.

“Travis has charmed her for now, but they’re afraid she’ll be sacked and single before long,” an insider dished. Kelce’s connection to Swift has no doubt brought the Super Bowl winner even more attention. alongside his spirited mom, Donna — the Kansas City tight end’s jersey sales saw a massive 400%
increase.