Emotional Taylor Swift uncontrollably in tears as she shares “How Travis Kelce Became The Light In her Darkness.”

Taylor Swift gave a performance to remember in Portugal on Saturday, May 25 amid the European leg of her Eras Tour, even getting emotional while on the stage.

“I’ve just never seen a crowd like this in my life,” Swift, 34, gushed in the middle of her Red set. “There have been moments in this show already where I like, forget what I’m supposed to do next or what I’m supposed to say because I’m just so distracted by how much fun you’re having and how you’re performing in the audience. I love this.”

She continued, “You’re just so in the moment and I cannot tell you how special that is for us as performers to get to look out and make eye contact with you and connect with you in this way.”

Swift performed in Lisbon on Friday, May 24, and Saturday, noting during her last show that it was “an absolute dream” to bring Eras abroad.

Later on in the show, Swift delivered two surprise song mash-ups for the Portuguese crowd. She sang “The Tortured Poets Department,” the title track of her latest album, and “Now That We Don’t Talk” on guitar. Swift then belted a medley of “You’re on Your Own, Kid” and “Long Live” via her piano.

The singer resumed her Eras Tour in Paris on May 9 after a two-month hiatus. While fans assumed that Swift would add her new album, The Tortured Poets Department, to the setlist, which she did, she threw the audience for a loop when she reordered the lineup of the three-and-a-half hour show and debuted an abundance of new costumes.

Dressed in a white Vivienne Westwood gown printed with lyrics from the album, Swift kicked off the section with “But Daddy I Love Him” before launching into an abbreviated version of “So High School.” She subsequently levitated around the stage on a moving platform while belting out “Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?” and performed “Down Bad” surrounded by the beam of a UFO. For “Fortnight,” Swift appeared to make her way through an asylum, and during “The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived,” she pantomimed being shot down as she walked alongside a marching band.

For the act’s final song, “I Can Do It With a Broken Heart,” Swift completed a quick change into a Vivienne Westwood lingerie set and jacket on stage as her backup dancers encouraged her to continue with the concert. She then recreated choreography from throughout the Eras Tour while singing about performing despite her heartbreak.