Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Good news: The world got its first look at baby Sussex today, here’s what they were swaddled in.

Published

on

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle declared a few weeks before to the birth of their royal child that they would not be disclosing any details about the birthing process.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very grateful for the goodwill they have received from people throughout the United Kingdom and around the world as they prepare to welcome their baby,” reads the statement released by Buckingham Palace.

“Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private. The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family.”

Notably, it was never announced where Meghan planned to give birth. This was a major change from the Duchess of Cambridge’s birth plans. For each of her three children, the media was notified weeks in advance that she would be giving birth at the Lindo Wing in London’s St Mary’s Hospital, where Princess Diana had also delivered. In contrast, Meghan was rumored to want a home birth, harkening back to a much older royal tradition (all four of the Queen’s children were born at home), though that was never officially confirmed.

Today, with the publication of Archie’s birth certificate, it is confirmed that Meghan gave birth at Portland Hospital in London.

Previously, several publications had reporting that Meghan’s son was born in a hospital. The Daily Mail’s Rebecca English first broke the news that Meghan had given birth in a hospital on May 6, reporting that the Duchess “was whisked off amid such secrecy that even senior royals weren’t told.”

“It is not known whether Meghan, 37, was induced but sources say she remained there overnight before her baby was born at 5.26am on Monday morning, with an elated Prince Harry at her side,” English reported.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES2 weeks ago

Good news from the royal family: Prince William shares a heartening update on Kate’s cancer, stating, “She will be by my side forever because…” Full story below👇

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Taylor Swift in recent Interview REVEALS that She will ‘attend as many’ of Travis Kelce’s games as possible next season – after NFL star spent offseason supporting her Eras Tour ‘And there will be a SPECIAL announcement soon…’

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Travis Kelce says, ‘I cherish my mother; she’s a great mother. She stood by me when my dad left us to be with another woman.’”

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

“Travis Kelce says he met Taylor Swift in a special way and can’t imagine losing her, stating, ‘She is precious to my heart.’”

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

My daughter Olympia was so happy the day she held her little baby brother. She was thrilled to become a sister.”

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Kim Kardashian Criticized Taylor Swift for bringing Travis Kelce on stage, what a shameful Relationship.

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

16-Year-Old Simone Biles ‘Didn’t Think She Was Good Enough’, Now She’s Oldest American Gymnast to Enter Olympics After 72 Years

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Recent news: Scan revealed my wife (Meghan Markle) pregnancy will be boy, our family keep growing, this can’t be possible without you my love, you are the best wife.

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Taylor Swift Reacts and Praised Kylie Kelce on her Massive Effort at Annual Charity Event that Raised Record-Breaking Sum… and the Popstar also made a huge donation to support.. “You’re so amazing Kylie, I can’t wait to spend more time with you after.

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

NFL Reporter Michele Tafoya Blasts ESPN For Their “Disgusting” Call Involving Prince Harry

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Taylor Swift Revealed how she Adjusted her Schedules in order to attend as many of Travis Kelce’s games as possible next season because NFL star spent offseason supporting her Eras Tour.

CELEBRITIES3 weeks ago

Prince Harry felt “HELPLESS” in the face of Meghan Markle’s criticism when Netflix CEO announced the possibility of losing another $100 million due to the Netflix project being canceled

Copyright © 2024 USAglobe24