In an exclusive interview, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs states, “I would walk away if Harrison Butker is on the football team for the following season.

Fourteen weeks into the NFL season, it’s a well established fact that the Kansas City Chiefs’ current offense isn’t the same group it was a year ago.

That has been made pretty clear for quite some time now, although causes of the shortcomings remain multiple.

The majority of blame from the outside has fallen on the play of Kansas City’s wide receivers.

Stemming from and at least somewhat connected to that, however, are elements like quarterback play, play-calling decisions, offensive line performance and coaching.

CELEBRITIES1 week ago