” It only took one look to know you were going to be my wife. I thank God every day that I listened to my gut ” Travis Kelce Teary-Eyed Gives Girlfriend Taylor Swift a Shoutout ” Thankful for coming into my life”

Taylor Swift has always attached great meaning behind every song and album and has often used it as a means to give a glimpse into her life.

It was no different to when she announced her 11th studio album The Tortured Poets Department at the Grammys 2024 when speculations began about it being about her ex-boyfriend Joe Alwyn.

After fans took a deep dive, it was found that her ex and actor Paul Mescal revealed in an interview with Variety that they shared a WhatsApp group chat with Andrew Scott that was interestingly called The Tortured Man Club.

Just four months after the December 2022 interview, Swift and Alwyn broke up.

To add more spice to the speculation, the singer was seen smiling with Mescal’s ex Phoebe Bridgers at the Grammys, causing fans to believe that she was dropping an Easter egg.’And now it gives me great joy to present a Grammy Award that two legends Diana Ross and Sting presented to me 27 years ago. These are the outstanding nominees for album of the year.’

Celine looked incredible in a terracotta coat and glittering jewelry as she was helped onto stage.

The star’s fight to continue her career will be chronicled in new documentary, I Am: Celine Dion.

The hitmaker, announced in December 2022 that she had been diagnosed with stiff-person syndrome – an extremely rare disorder that makes the muscles in the torso and limbs alternate between spasming and being rigid. She revealed she would be stepping away from performing.