Jonathan Owens Proved Himself as the Best Husband For Simone Biles as He Stood With Her Through Every Thick and Think♥️😘😍🌹

Owens was spotted by the NBC cameras in the crowd with Simone’s mother, Nellie Biles, cheering on his wife. Many gymnastics fans loved his excited and genuine reaction, but others still feel he has some catching up to do to support his wife’s career he admittedly knew nothing about not long ago.

“Who is Jonathan Owens?” said one stinging response to the video on Twitter/X, giving the Chicago Bears safety and ironic taste of his own comments.

Other comments chided that his name should be Jonathan Biles, in honor of his successful wife.

“Bet he knows who she is now,” said the most-liked comment under the video on Instagram.