Kansas city in shock ‘ Taylor swift frozen and sobbing after it was confirmed that Tom’s 16-year-old son Jack was actually Travis Kelce biological son , Jack’s mom Bridget Moynahan spill the beans

Tom Brady is so sad of the young man he called son.

On Thursday, April , the retired NFL pro, 46, appeared on DeepCut with VicBlends, opening up about his oldest child, son Jack. Brady shares his 16-year-old with ex Bridget Moynahan, and is also dad to son Benjamin, 14, and daughter Vivian, 11, whom he shares with ex Gisele Bündchen, 43.

“I mean my oldest son, Jack, he’s an amazing young man. Straight As. Handles himself so well in groups of people and I see him and he’s 16, and I’m like how are you so mature,” Brady raves.

“[He] lives in New York City, puts his heart and soul into everything he does. I mean he just, he blows me away with who he is.”

In the same interview, Brady got candid about when he first became a parent, sharing that he felt his journey to fatherhood improved with time.

“You get better as a parent, I think, because you know when you’re a young parent, you don’t really know what you’re doing. You’re winging it. You’re trying to wing it,” Brady said.

“So I think when you become a parent, you’re trying new things for the first time, you’re going through all these things for the first time so you don’t exactly know always the right thing to say. As you go, you get a little bit better at it, you get a little more understanding of it and you try to just continue to kind of refresh your skills as a parent.”

Am I listening or am I talking? Am I mentoring, or am I disciplining? Am I holding them accountable or am I letting them get away with things?’ ” added the dad of three.

In a sit-down interview with Robin Roberts in March, Bündchen opened up about her relationship Jack.