Love and supportive news: Taylor Swift still supporting her man despite being over 7000KM away

Taylor Swift gave boyfriend Travis Kelce some advise before he performed in front of thousands of fans at Kelce Jam on Saturday. Speaking exclusively to Page Six, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end stated that the hitmaker instructed him to “just go out there and have fun.”

“I’d be silly if I tried to imitate what she does!” the 34-year-old remarked on the red carpet before the Jim Beam-sponsored music event. Over 20,000 people gathered to the Azura Amphitheater in Kansas City, Missouri, over the weekend for the second-annual Kelce Jam, which featured performances by Lil Wayne, Diplo, 2 Chainz, and, of course, Kelce himself.

The NFL player appeared to take Swift’s words to heart, as he was seen dancing and having a good time throughout the event. The three-time Super Bowl champion, who brought the Lombardi Trophy to the stage, threw signed footballs into the crowd, chugged a few beers, and even had the opportunity to DJ alongside Diplo.

Last year, Kelce held the music event on the same weekend as the NFL Draft in Kansas City. The sportsman stated he was “a little nervous” that it wouldn’t be as popular this time around if there hadn’t been such a large crowd.

“I didn’t know what the outcome was going to be but sure enough everybody showed up and it’s just so much fun just getting out there and giving some high fives and seeing the smiles,” he stated to us.

Although Swift, 34, was unable to attend the fun-filled celebration owing to her Eras Tour schedule, Kelce’s closest pals, including quarterback Patrick Mahomes and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, came out to support him.