News Line: Candace Owens Vows to Have Taylor Swift Banned from Next NFL Season, “She’s Awfully Woke”

In a provocative statement, conservative commentator Candace Owens has pledged to campaign for Taylor Swift’s ban from the upcoming NFL season, accusing the pop icon of being “awfully woke.”

Owens, known for her outspoken views on political and cultural issues, criticized Swift’s increasing presence at NFL games and her public support for progressive causes.

Owens argued that Swift’s influence is unwelcome in a space she believes should be free from what she calls “woke ideology.

” This announcement has sparked intense debate among fans and observers, with some defending Swift’s right to express her beliefs and others siding with Owens’ call for a more apolitical

sporting environment. As the controversy unfolds, it remains to be seen how the NFL and Swift’s followers will respond to Owens’ bold vow.

CELEBRITIES1 week ago