News update :Do you know that Taylor Swift was SICK at the end of her Eras Tour in Paris and immediately sent a TOUCHING MESSAGE to her boyfriend Travis Kelce. The message shared by Travis Kelce forced him to respond, OK “I do a million little things that bring joy.” happy for my life “There are only two times I want to be with you: Now and Forever””

Travis Kelce is telling his “Love Story.”

In a new wide-ranging interview for the cover of WSJ. Magazine’s December/January issue, the NFL superstar, 34, is explaining just how his relationship with Taylor Swift began — and sparing few details!

“I don’t know if I want to get into all of it,” Kelce said during the discussion, before ultimately reflecting on his unsuccessful first attempt to meet the musician at her Eras Tour show in July. Kelce previously shared the story during an episode of his New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce podcast, but now he’s including some important new details.

There were definitely people she knew that knew who I was, in her corner [who said]: Yo! Did you know he was coming? I had somebody playing Cupid,” Kelce told the outlet, adding that he eventually found that out from Swift when she contacted him directly.

“She told me exactly what was going on and how I got lucky enough to get her to reach out,” he said.

Elsewhere during Kelce’s discussion with journalist J.R. Moehringer, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end opened up about his relationship with his brother Jason and his mother Donna’s feelings on Swift, and he explained that he’s “never dated anyone with that kind of aura about them” before the 12-time Grammy winner.

“I’ve never dealt with it,” Kelce added of Swift. “But at the same time, I’m not running away from any of it…. The scrutiny she gets, how much she has a magnifying glass on her, every single day, paparazzi outside her house, outside every restaurant she goes to, after every flight she gets off, and she’s just living, enjoying life. When she acts like that I better not be the one acting all strange.”

Kelce, who called Swift both “hilarious” and “a genius,” also revealed that he and the pop superstar share a similar outlook on family and work.

“Everybody knows I’m a family guy,” he said. “Her team is her family. Her family does a lot of stuff in terms of the tour, the marketing, being around, so I think she has a lot of those values as well, which is right up my alley.”

WSJ. Magazine’s December/January Issue will be out on newsstands on Dec. 9.