News update :Do you know that Taylor Swift was SICK at the end of her Eras Tour in Paris and immediately sent a TOUCHING MESSAGE to her boyfriend Travis Kelce. The message shared by Travis Kelce forced him to respond, OK “I do a million little things that bring joy.” happy for my life “There are only two times I want to be with you: Now and Forever”

Travis Kelce’s teammate, Kansas City Chiefs safety Justin Reid, opened up about how the tight end first introduced Taylor Swift to the rest of the guys.

Speaking on a recent episode of the Golf Underground podcast, Reid — who has played alongside Kelce, 34, since 2022 — recalled Swift’s genuine kindness when the team met her on September 24 at a post-game celebration in Kansas City.

“The first night I met Taylor was actually the same night … that she was publicly in the stadium that everybody knew and that the cameras were all on her,” Reid, 27, shared.

“Travis rents out Prime Social, right downtown, and from Prime Social, he throws out a private party. All the players are invited and everybody at some point or another meets Taylor. And Taylor’s just awesome,” he explained. “She found a way to compliment everybody that she met that night.”

As for Kelce and Swift, 34, “They were enjoying themselves, having a good time,” Reid noted. “Everyone got a chance to meet her. It was a really organic space and it was a lot of fun.”

Avid Swifties will recall the game — and after-party — vividly, as it was the public debut of Swift and Kelce’s relationship. The Grammy winner cheered for Kelce alongside his mom, Donna Kelce, as the Chiefs went on to dominate the Chicago Bears in a 41-10 game.

Hours later, the couple were photographed partying into the night and cozying up at the bar.

Since the beginning of their romance — which was sparked by a July 2023 attempt by Travis to give Swift his number after one of her Kansas City Eras Tour shows — the pair haven’t been shy about their PDA, kissing in public on multiple occasions, including after the Chiefs’ big Super Bowl win in February.

“It was unbelievable,” Swift gushed to her boyfriend on camera. “That was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.”

For all the support the singer-songwriter has given Travis during the football season, he returned it earlier this month by traveling to Singapore with Swift on her Eras Tour.