NFL fans are feeling concerned as rumors about Patrick Mahomes’ health condition appear

Patrick Mahomes might have Kansas City Chiefs fans worried after undergoing an interesting body transformation this offseason.

The star quarterback showed up to the team’s OTAs looking like he did a little extra eating over the break, with his t-shirt unable to hide his stomach.

Mahomes was discovered to be the proud owner of a “dad bod” following a topless photo of him going viral in January. He joked about it while speaking to reporters this Wednesday.

The Chiefs shared a video of the QB arriving at their facility for OTAs this week, and fans couldn’t help but notice how evolved his dad bod had become.

Bro could really benefit from some cardio,” one fan pointed out.

“Mahomes still has his dad bod. I love it,” another said.

“Mahomes still has his dad bod,” reporter Austin Eckert wrote. “I love it. The man has won 75% of the Super Bowls that this organization has won in its history. He can do whatever he wants.”

“I think my guy drinks like a beast,” added another. “That’s my guess.”

He is the least looking tough guy in the NFL,” a user claimed.

Rocking the dad bod! Own it Patrick! Love it!” another comment read.

Patrick Mahomes was recently interviewed by Time Magazine and fessed up to his da bod. “I definitely have the dad bod a little bit,” he said, adding it’s good to “have some padding in there to take the hits.”

Still, he said he would look to shed it to lengthen his career like Tom Brady did.