NFL Fans Are Praying For 7-Time Pro Bowler Michael Strahan After Even More Heartbreaking FAMILY News Full details:

Former New York Giants star Michael Strahan is keeping up appearances and putting on a brave face amid what has to be one of the most distressing periods of his life.

Strahan’s 19-year-old daughter Isabella is currently battling cancer, and she has been keeping her followers updated as it pertains to her treatment, progress, and setbacks.

Isabella is fighting to beat medulloblastoma, a rare malignant tumor at the base of her brain. She’s undergoing chemotherapy at the moment, and it’s expectedly taking a toll on her body.

The treatment is also having an effect on her mind, as she’s revealed suffering memory loss in her latest YouTube update.

“I’m given this drug to protect my hearing, and just because I have a reaction to it, they give me Ativan. And for some reason, this happened last time too, I can’t remember a single thing about that day,” she shared.

Isabella’s video includes footage from her hospital visit, during which she was eating a sandwich that she couldn’t recall ordering.