NFL’s Bold Move: Chiefs Kicker Benched for Entire Football Season After Viral Graduation Speech About Women

“I don’t know if they’re getting better, or if I just keep forgetting how they are,” he said of Swift’s revamped show in Paris. “It was electric in there.”

here in the world is Travis Kelce? Somewhere in Europe with Taylor Swift, Paris or Stockholm or…somewhere in between. In the latest episode of Kelce’s New Heights podcast published Wednesday, which he co-hosts with brother Jason Kelce, Travis wouldn’t—and, frankly, maybe actually couldn’t—share where he was recording from. When asked where he was, Travis responded, “I can neither disclose that information nor do I know. I can give you a continent: I’m in Europe.”