North West continues to take a “messy” swipe at Taylor Swift by reposting a video that appeared to mock the singer on TikTok

North West, 10, takes ‘messy’ swipe at Taylor Swift on TikTok, fans say as mom Kim Kardashian hastily deletes post.

The 10-year-old “accidentally” shared a clip of Taylor dancing on her and mom Kim Kardashian’s joint account – which was deleted hours later.

North West appeared to take a ‘messy’ swipe at Taylor Swift by reposting a video seemingly mocking the singer on TikTokCredit: TikTok/kimandnorth
She shared a video of Taylor dancing erratically in the music video for her 2017 song, DelicateCredit: Tiktok/edits_..zxyqa
Taylor, 34, was seen dancing erratically in the music video for her 2017 song, Delicate.

The Midnights singer went barefoot in a blue, tasseled minidress as she showed off her goofy moves in a hotel lobby.

Taylor stomped across a reception desk and clicked in security guards’ faces in the wild clip.

The video had the text, “So this is your favorite singer?” and had the caption, “I’m sorry, what?”

It was deleted soon after, seemingly by Kim, 43, who is in Paris for fashion week without North.

“LMAOOO north is so messy,” one fan wrote on Reddit after sharing a screenshot of the repost.

“It’s the only repost on their account. This is hilarious i don’t think she meant to repost it,” another added.

“Uh oh lol, I understand North probably saw it online but I hope [Kim and Kanye West] are not spewing hate behind the scenes around their kids, that would just be ugly and unnecessary to let your kids know” a third posted, referencing Kim and Kanye’s longstanding feud with Taylor.

Another user pointed out the video’s swift erasion, commenting, “Yeah it’s gone already Kim was prob lurking in the sub.”

Taylor and Kim’s feud began after Kim’s ex-husband Kanye famously ran up on the VMAs stage in 2009 interrupting Taylor’s Best Female Video win for her hit You Belong With Me.

North West, 10, dances to her own song as she has sleepover at mom Kim Kardashian’s BFF Lala’s mansion
As the stunned pop star made an emotional speech on stage, Kanye ran up from the audience and grabbed the mic out of Taylor’s hand.

He fired off the iconic line, “Taylor, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish … but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!”