Overwhelmed Patrick Mahomes announced that wife Brittany Matthews is pregnant , Baby no.3 ‘ God did’

Several users among her 935K followers voiced their distaste for the images, with some even expressing that the gown did not do Brittany’s figure justice.

Taking to her Instagram stories, the Whitehouse, Texas native addressed the trolls, saying: ‘well ladies, not trying to look “skinny” in my maternity pics, I’m very pregnant and not here to try and make myself not look pregnant…’

She added another missive lower down, writing, ‘Women being hateful to other women on social media seriously needs to stop! If you have nothing nice to say THEN STFU’ A subsequent image saw Brittany blowing a kiss to the camera in a boomerang.

The message on the bottom read, ‘Shoutout to all my amazing, sweet and supportive followers on here that always go to war with the hateful & awful people on my post!

‘You guys are just the best,’ she concluded, adding emojis for love, prayer hands and a kiss face.Brittany and Patrick announced that they were expecting their first child, a baby girl, in September.

Earlier that month was when the pair got engaged.

In the interim, the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback and his team faced off against Tampa Bay Buccaneers and QB Tom Brady at Super Bowl LV earlier this month, where they lost.