Patrick Mahomes’ Cabo vacation “ruined”? Passionate Raiders fan commits controversial actions!

Patrick Mahomes is the best football player in the world right now, and with the way his NFL career is heading, he could very well be the best player to have played the game by the time he hangs up his cleats.

Mahomes isn’t just known for his on-field play but his, or rather his, brother and wife’s off-the-field antics. Let’s just say Mahomes has to deal with a lot from the backlash they receive, but it comes with being a star.

The Cheifs star was caught in a Cabo bar while on vacation with his wife, Britney when some Vegas NFL fans spotted him. They had to make themselves noticed, so they heckled Mahomes and shouted, “RAIDERS, RAIDERS