So, because when she begged for someone who just wants her company, the Universe gave her someone who looks at her like she hung the moon and painted the stars in the sky. And it’s all she has always deserved.

Rate Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Romance in a scale of 1-10.

Travis kelce reveal ,I know you are here with me, here we go again Abba,,,
you think I don’t want to be here with you when you are this way?
But you deserve better, you deserve everything and what are you holding back from me? only everything.

Time
it’s taking too long … I’m taking
too long …Text
What if time runs out what if … you lose patience.. give up on me.

” Can a nursing mother forget her child

Though she may forget , I will not forget you ‘ see I have engraved you on the palms of my hands : your walls are ever before me , your suns hasten back and those who laid you waste depart from you.