Social Media Is Going WILD After The Los Angeles Chargers TOOK Direct Aim At Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce In Their 2024 Schedule Release VIDEO, The clip POKES fun at everything from Travis and Jason Kelce’s ‘New Heights’ podcast to both Travis’ relationship with Taylor and the pop star’s private jet.😱

The Los Angeles Chargers’ social media admin has moved up several notches in most people’s books following the hilarious video they put out to announce their 2024 schedule.
The Chargers made a special Sims edit replete with funny animated references to all the teams they’ll face next season. And with AFC rivals, the Kansas City Chiefs, set to play them twice, there was lots of room for trolling.

The clip pokes fun at Travis and Jason Kelce’s ‘New Heights’ podcast, Travis’ relationship with Taylor Swift, and the pop star’s private jet.