Taylor Swift driven around in PURPOSE-built BULLETPROOF Mercedes Benz worth £1m as she rakes in £10m a night on tour

SHE’S the most powerful woman in pop, raking in £10million a night on her Eras world tour – and Taylor Swift’s motorcade reflects her status.

I can reveal she’s been driven around in a purpose-built bulletproof Mercedes Benz, similar to the US President’s car The Beast, worth around £1million.

Taylor Swift’s mega motorcade reflects her incredible statusCredit: Getty

Taylor is being driven around the UK in an expensive armoured motor like this MercedesCredit: Alamy.

Taylor’s vehicle is not too dissimilar to the US President’s armoured vehicle, The BeastCredit: Getty

Security for the Karma hitmaker are ex-secret service agents who operate her movements backstage with military precision.
An insider tells me: “Taylor’s car is made for world leaders. It can withstand being shot at and explosives.

“It has its own air supply, tyres that can’t be punctured and separate compartments for the driver.

“There is a fleet of Mercedes at her beck and call, ensuring she can travel in convoy. She has close protection bodyguards who ensure she is safe, and her comings and goings backstage are kept secret. Several times on the tour she has had a police escort.”

Security staff have been grading each arena’s safety and hold a list of banned stalkers.

Crew do regular spot checks and cases are searched for dangerous items.

Taylor even carries military-grade bandages in case she is wounded.

She said: “After the Manchester Arena bombing and the Vegas concert shooting, I was terrified to go on tour this time because I didn’t know how we were going to keep three million fans safe over seven months.

“There was a tremendous amount of planning, expense and effort put into keeping fans safe.

“My fear of violence has continued into my personal life. I carry QuikClot army grade bandage dressing, which is for gunshot or stab wounds.”

Taylor Swift kicks off Eras Tour at Murrayfield in Scotland

Taylor previously revealed she had “fought the idea of security”, but admitted it’s now a relief, adding: “The sheer number of men we have in a file who have showed up at my house, my mom’s house and threatened to kill me, kidnap me or marry me. This is the strange and sad part of my life that I try not to think about. I don’t want to be walking down the street scared. And when I have security, I don’t have to.”