Taylor Swift is not wrapping her two-year ‘Eras Tour’ until December. Yet, there is a massive window in between her European leg ending in August and her final bow, and after, for the ‘Cruel Summer’ singer to watch beau Travis Kelce on the gridiron.

That’s reportedly exactly what she plans on doing. Swift was a fixture at Kansas City Chiefs games last season, with the NFL heavily leaning into coverage of her being in luxury boxes watching her boyfriend.

‘Football is definitely still his priority but so is his relationship,’ a source told PEOPLE of Kelce and Swift. ‘He makes romantic gestures to show he’s thinking of her when they’re apart. She’s going to try to attend as many games as possible.’

Swift and Kelce were first seen together at a Chiefs’ home game against the Chicago Bears. Kelce scored a touchdown in that game with the cameras immediately panning to Swift celebrating in a luxury box.

In total, Swift attended 13 of Kansas City’s games last season, with the team amassing a 10-3 record in those games.

During Swift’s recent string of shows in London, Kelce joined her on stage.

He joined backup dancers Kameron Saunders and Jan Ravnik on stage to ‘bring Taylor back to life’ during the interlude between her performance of ‘The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived’ and ‘I Can Do It With A Broken Heart’.

‘I initially mentioned it to Tay but was like “How funny would it be if I rolled out on one of the bikes for the 1989 era,” and she started laughing and was like “Would you seriously be up for doing something like that?”‘ Kelce said on the latest episode of his podcast ‘New Heights.