The REAL reason Taylor Swift’s family is head over heels for Travis Kelce: HE’S LIKE A ‘BUILT-IN BODYGUARD’ WHO CAN ‘KEEP HER SAFE’- Full story below👇👇👇

Taylor Swift’s close family are understood to be ‘relieved’ that she is dating Travis Kelce – because they are confident that the 6’5 NFL star can ‘keep her safe’ in the wake of her father’s altercation with a photographer in Sydney.

At 250lbs, Kansas City Chiefs star Travis could almost be mistaken for Taylor’s security personnel, and her family are said to be delighted that he doubles up as a ‘built in bodyguard.’

‘Taylor’s family and everyone who knows her is so relieved by her relationship with Travis – not only because she is madly in love but also because he makes her security personnel job much easier,’ a source exclusively told DailyMail.com.

‘Travis is a big dude and no one would mess with him because, when it comes to Taylor, he would not play if someone tried to come near her. She has a built-in bodyguard at all times.’

Taylor Swift’s family members are delighted that the singer is dating Travis Kelce, because they believe the 6’5 NFL star can protect her

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis could almost be mistaken for the hitmaker’s security personnel when they pair step out in public together

Travis stands at an impressive 6’5 and weighs 250lbs – making him the ideal defender for the popstar

No one will try to come close to her when she is holding hands with her powerhouse boyfriend.’

The Super Bowl champion has talked previously on his New Heights podcast about his desire to look after his girlfriend, both 34, who he first started dating last summer.

Discussing whether he felt like ‘a security guard’ when they’re out and about in New York City, he told his cohost, and brother, Jason Kelce : ‘I feel like whenever I’m on a date, I’m always having the sense that I’m a man in the situation.

‘I’m protective, yeah, for sure. You always have to have that feeling or self-awareness, I guess.’

The NFL star has frequently been captured on camera subtly moving Taylor’s security team out of the way so he can safely shepherd the singer from one location to another.

The gestures have not gone unnoticed by her fans who have commented on Travis’ protective nature.

‘Travis is literally such a gentleman like the amount of times he touched her to make sure she was safe, and he let the bodyguard know he wanted to get his woman out of the car… Taylor Swift you deserve this,’ wrote one fan on X.