They always keep their promises: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds bring their three daughters to support their friend Taylor Swift at her Eras Tour show in Spain…

Blake Lively and husband Ryan Reynolds showed support for their pal Taylor Swift as they attended her Eras Tour show in Spain on Wednesday.

The Gossip Girl star, 36, and The Proposal actor, 47, were spotted in the VIP section at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu in Madrid.

They were joined by three young girls who appeared to be their daughters, James, nine, Inez, seven, and Betty, four.

In clips shared by fans the actress wore a white blouse and denim shorts. She was seen handing one of the kids a refreshment before the start of the show.

The couple welcomed their fourth child in February 2023, but the name of their youngest daughter has not been revealed publicly yet.

The Haim sisters were also in attendance at the show.

Reynolds was not pictured in the clip, but reportedly joined his wife later, according Us Weekly.

Earlier this month he shared he would finally be attending the three-hour concert during an appearance on Today with Hoda & Jenna.

‘I’m about to go to the Madrid show. This will be my first because this last year and a half I’ve been trapped in a nonstop work bubble and it’s a problem.’

‘My wife and kids have been to five of them, five or six now. They love it, they’re obsessed.’

Swift, 34, Lively, and Reynolds have been close friends for years.

The Bad Blood hitmaker has even used the names of their daughters in her songs.

Her track ‘Betty’ from 2020 album Folklore names James, Inez and Betty.