Travis Kelce responds to Taylor Swift fans who criticized him

It turns out that some fans aren’t too happy with Travis Kelce’s Taylor Swift concert etiquette, and he’s hit back.

Not everyone is in the know about how to act during a gig, but bad manners can really irk others around the perpetrator.

From bringing giant signs that block people’s view to taking up too much space in a cramped environment, there are so many faux pas someone can commit without even knowing up. But what Kelce is being trolled for is something a little less known than the two examples above.

Since the Kansas City Chiefs star has been loved-up with pop sensation Swift for some time now, you’d think he’d have the inside scoop, but fans are still reeling at his bad form when he attended Swift’s Eras Tour in Paris.

He went along to the concert and created some fuss, which even his brother, Jason Kelce took notice of. Footage was released of Kelce recording his girlfriend’s set, but he had his flash on. Oh, no.

His brother, Jason spoke about it during the New Heights podcast, saying: “You got caught, pulling an Ed Kelce move here taking a video with your flash on. “What are you doing, Trav? You’re supposed to be better than this.’ The tight end responded: “Oh, you know, the settings on the camera, if it’s dark, it’s going to automatically put the flash on.

“I was just trying to get some good, you know, some good video, some good memories. I don’t give a damn. Did I get clowned for that? Sorry.”

After Swift just about broke the internet and made radio obsolete in one afternoon when releasing The Tortured Poets Department, many believe that a handful of the songs featured are based on her relationship with the Chiefs player.

With so many people hailing her new 2-in-1 album, it meant that songs from TTPD were added to her setlist. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy songs about yourself with the flash on? With stars like Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper beside him, Kelce gushed about the performance.

He said: “It was fun. It was a blast. I had a blast at Tay’s show, “Her new rendition of the Era’s Tour. I suggest everyone go see it – it has her new Tortured Poet’s Department, a few songs, a handful of those songs in the new show.

“Which means there’s a new segment, and new lights and like new dancing – new everything to the f***ing show. So I suggest everyone get out there and see it. It was absolutely unbelievable. I enjoyed every bit of it.