Travis Kelce stated, “I have two reasons for choosing Taylor Swift as my future wife, so please refrain from criticizing me.”

Travis Kelce professes his unwavering love for Taylor Swift, declaring that nothing in this world can alter his affection.

It sounds like you’ve made a firm decision and are confident in your choice. Trusting your instincts and staying true to yourself are important. Ultimately, it’s your life and your decision to make.

Something about Swift taking over football-related news has sent right-wing pundits into a tizzy, prompting them to spew bizarro false equivalencies such as Swift being the talk of social media meaning.

“OK, so we all have to register to vote and we’re all suddenly Democrats.” But it’s not just Swift that right-wingers have a problem with: Kelce, too, has been accused of pushing the liberal agenda. So it’s not surprising that the right is treating their potential coupling as the crown jewel in some liberal psy-op to spread “wokeness.”