Watch: Travis Kelce gets asked if he’s in love with Taylor Swift… and this was his response.

Travis Kelce politely asked the public to stay out of his business as he refused to answer whether he is “in love” with Taylor Swift or not.

The 34-year-old has been dating the Grammy-winning musician since the start of September and as each week passes, they become increasingly more public and open with their romance.

Travis Kelce’s gets asked if he’s in love with Taylor Swift… and this was his response.

But there is a line, and the NFL player made sure that he drew a firm marker as media asked him just how deep his passion for the ‘Blank Space’ singer runs.

“The latest status is, I got to see her last week,” Kelce said as reported by ESPN’s Jeff Darlington. “I’m going to keep my personal relationship personal.”

He isn’t unopposed to questions about themselves to a degree, but he will not publicly discuss the details of their relationship with each other – something that Swift is yet to publicly address despite the numerous snaps of the pair from the paparazzi and fans.

Kelce had already said this, on his New Heights podcast as he asserted he wants to protect the privacy of the pair.

The first sighting of their romance came at the Arrowhead Stadium where Swift shared a booth with Kelce’s mother, as she watched the Kansas City Chiefs face off against the Chicago Bears.