Will tight end Travis Kelce attempt a takeover of the presidential podium during this year’s Kansas City Chiefs’ White House visit? Only time will tell.

Kelce and the rest of his Chiefs teammates will be making a trip to the White House for a second year in a row on May 31 after winning Super Bowl LVIII against the San Francisco 49ers in February.

The team last visited the White House nearly a year ago, on June 5, 2023. During that trip, Kelce, 34, went viral after he tried to speak at the presidential podium.

The Chiefs had defeated the Philadelphia Eagles to win Super Bowl LVII, prompting President Joe Biden to make plenty of jokes about First Lady Jill Biden’s “rabid” support for the Pennsylvania team, despite Kansas City’s win. Kelce and his fellow teammate and Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes were selected to present the president with his own Chiefs jersey.

After Kelce and Mahomes, 28, presented the jersey to Biden, Kelce went straight to the presidential podium to speak a few words. Kelce was only able to say “So I’ve been waiting for this. . . .” into the microphone before he was hilariously pushed away by Mahomes.

“Sorry, sorry,” Mahomes apologized on behalf of Kelce, while the rest of the team — and the president — laughed off the moment.