“Everything is different since you left me, my heart has been broken I feeling unhappy all the time, am always in tears and pain.” Andy Reid welcomed his wife Tammy Reid back home after divorce, and finally fix a day to celebrate there 42years marriage anniverisary.

The Kansas City Chiefs are in the 2024 Super Bowl, and we’re taking a moment to highlight head coach Andy Reid, his wife Tammy, and their kids!

If you don’t know, Tammy and Andy have been together his entire coaching career. They met as students at BYU and married in 1981.

“I’d never known a coach, I’d never been with a coach,” Tammy once said about the hectic life of a coaches wife. “I had no idea what our lives were going to be like. I was just a roll-with-the-punches kind of girl and I’m a bloom-where-you’re-planted kind of girl. So we’d move. I’d get everybody ready, I’d get the house ready, we’d sell the house, do whatever we needed to do, jump in the U-Haul, and we’d just move.””Everything is different since you left me, my heart has been broken I feeling unhappy all the time, am always in tears and pain.” Andy Reid welcomed his wife Tammy Reid back home after divorce, and finally fix a day to celebrate there 42years marriage anniverisary.

In the NFL, Andy previously coached for the Green Bay Packers, the Eagles, and now, the Chiefs.
Andy and Tammy had five kids together: Britt Reid, Spencer Reid, Crosby Reid, Drew Ann Reid, and the late Garrett Reid. Garrett unfortunately passed away from a drug overdose on August 5, 2012 at the age of 29.
Britt, who coaches alongside his dad, recently spoke of his brother’s death, saying “We all miss him. He would love this. He loved sports, he loved football. He would have been in heaven right here. It is what it is, but it would have been special, definitely.” Unfortunately, Britt has been in legal trouble in the recent past.