Fans are criticizing Brittany Mahomes, she’s a close friend with Nicole Kayla and the time they spent together. Now, she seems to have turned her back on Nicole and is following Taylor Swift.”

Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend Kayla Nicole unfollowed former close friend Brittany Mahomes on social media after the latter was spotted having a girls’ night out with Taylor Swift.Nicole also unfollowed Brittany’s husband – and Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs teammate – Patrick Mahomes as well as his brother, Jackson Mahomes.

However, Brittany, her husband and her brother-in-law all still follow Nicole on the social media platform.Kayla Nicole unfollowed Brittany Mahomes on Instagram after her dinner with T Swift.☠️I should not be proud to be this invested, but here I am,” someone admitted.
“daayla unfollowed Brittany on IG as she should,” someone wrote.Nicole joined other WAGs for Brittany’s extravagant bachelorette party in Miami in February 2022, and Nicole also attended Brittany’s bridal shower in December 2021.The sports broadcaster dated Kelce on-and-off for five years from 2017 to May 2022 – just two months after they served as a groomsman and a bridesmaid, respectively, at the Mahomes’ wedding

Since news of Swift and Kelce’s budding romance broke last month, Nicole’s fans have flocked to her Instagram page to show their support, but Nicole has stayed quiet about her ex’s new high-profile fling.Meanwhile, the “Karma” singer, 33, has seemingly grown closer to Brittany, 28, since spending more time with Kelce, 33, over the last few weeks.