Travis Kelce was emotional when Taylor Swift’s mother sent 6 hurtful warning messages to her daughter: Put your trust in the right place

The NFL star’s family is “incredibly overwhelmed” by the media frenzy that continues to follow the couple’s every move — to the point that they are worried for his safety, TMZ reported Tuesday.

Kelce’s immediate family — parents Donna and Ed Kelce, and big brother Jason Kelce — have reportedly become “a bit startled” with the singer’s “intense” fan base (“Swifties”), and are “a little worried” for his well-being.

The Chiefs tight end’s family has been under a microscope since he and Swift were first linked in September, and sources told TMZ they’re being extra careful with their words due to the publicity attention.

Although being in the spotlight isn’t the ideal situation for the usually private family, the Kelces are reportedly very happy for the couple.

The report added the family’s personal cell phones and social media are “blowing up” due to the star-studded romance.

Donna and Jason have been vocal about navigating the added attention the high-profile relationship brings.

“It’s certainly been weird, the level that it is now,” Jason told NBC Sports last week. “On one hand, I’m happy for my brother that he seems to be in a relationship that he’s excited about, that he is genuine about. But there’s another end of it where it’s like, ‘Man, this is a lot.’”

However, the family, including Travis, have been good sports about the whirlwind experience in the public eye.

Swift, 33, also appears to have a great relationship with Kelce’s family.