Taylor Swift’s dating history: From Travis Kelce to New Rumored celebrity Boyfriend

No one writes a breakup song better than Taylor Swift — just ask Jake Gyllenhaal.

The “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer has been known to share all of the highs and lows of each relationship through her lyrics, leaving fans trying to sleuth out which ex-boyfriend inspired which songs.

Following the re-recording and re-releasing of her past albums like “Fearless” and “Red,” her past lovers have been making headlines again, too.

While their relationship in 2008 only lasted a couple of months, Taylor used the experience — including Jonas breaking up with her during a 25-second phone call — as inspiration for her second album, “Fearless.”

Songs such as “Forever & Always,” “Last Kiss,” “Better Than Revenge” and “Mr. Perfectly Fine” were all written about the DNCE singer. She later went on to win her first Grammy for the album.

“You might think I’d bring up Joe, that guy who broke up with me on the phone. But I’m not going to mention him in my monologue. Hey, Joe! I’m doing really well and I’m hosting ‘SNL’ — but I’m not going to write about that in my monologue,” sang Swift during her monologue the first time she hosted “Saturday Night Live” back in 2009.

Whether it was due to time — or the Grammy — the two seem to be on good terms as Jonas celebrated with Swift after her “SNL” appearance this past week.

The pair co-starred in Swift’s “You Belong With Me” music video back in 2009, but they met on the set of “Hannah Montana: The Movie,” in which Swift had a small cameo.

The pair split up months later saying they were better off being just friends.