Taylor Swift ‘blushes’ in the middle of a song in concert and everyone knows why: Travis Kelce is the culprit

During her recent concert at Groupama Stadium in Lyon, France, Taylor Swift delighted fans with a heartwarming reaction that quickly ignited connections to her relationship with NFL star Travis Kelce.

The 34-year-old pop sensation performed a unique mashup of “Fifteen” from her Fearless album and “You’re on Your Own, Kid” from Midnights during the surprise song segment of the evening.

Taylor Swift blushes mid-song during concertbecause of Travis Kelce

Swift‘s fans are accustomed to her spontaneous setlists, which keep the audience guessing as she alternates between the piano and guitar for different tracks each night.

As Swift sang “Fifteen,” a song that reminisces about a high school romance, first heartbreak, and a football team love interest, fans were particularly attentive.